Operational excellence manager - up to 15M Yen
International medical devices company
High level of expertise involving lean manufacturing projects
Our client, an international medical devices company, is looking for its next bilingual Operational excellence manager to join its teams based in Shizuoka. You are comfortable talking in English and are passionate about lean manufacturing, process improvement and cost reduction? You want to participate in the evolution of healthcare through medical devices? This job is made for you. Apply now!
As an Operational Excellence Manager, your role will be to support the lean manufacturing initiatives in the Shizuoka plant:
- Collaborate with team leaders and their teams to implement best practices and lean 6 sigma methods
- Follow and align the site to the global manufacturing and operational strategic direction
- Develop and monitor the effectiveness of management routines and metrics
- Develop initiatives for year-on-year cost reduction projects and yield improvement
This list is not exhaustive. Other responsibilities might be added.
The successful applicant will display the following requirements:
- Bachelor's and Advanced Degree in a technical field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 8+ years' experience in related field, preferred
- Possesses Black Belt certification and pursues/obtains Black Belt certification, preferred
- Prior supervisory experience, preferred
- Experience with managing and driving operational excellence