Operation Planning for a major Insurance company!
Open to candidates without Insurance experience
Excellent compensation, great office culture
My client is a U.S. based organization specialized in providing risk management and insurance-based products in areas such as mobile device, casualty, property. in their Japan office there are about 50 members and they are looking to grow their business by about 20% this year.
- Create and update manuals.
- Provide sessions and trainings on operations to relevant parties inside and outside of the business.
- Analyze various KPIs.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of operations and broader businesses by actively identifying opportunities to improve in existing processes and procedures.
- Ideally someone with experience in the Insurance industry
- Good energy, flexible personality
- Eager to learn new things
- Bilingual in Business English and Japanese
- Excellent compensation package up to 7M JPY.
- A chance to be part of a growing team working on a project with a new client
- Help grow and develop the team
- Strong stability, great company culture, international environment