Operation manager , Energy industry , Tokyo, 12M JPY
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging tasks will be provided
About Our Client
- Company operates retail energy providers and brokerage and marketing services to many industry in Japan.
- Proactively meet targets and take appropriate action on day to day market operations.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Utilize software, analytical tools, process documentation, and retail energy market knowledge to research and analyze business problems.
- Lead development of departmental and company processes & procedures.
- Create detailed process documentation when needed for training and resource reference and provide training as needed for internal and interdepartmental personnel.
- Manage project progress and adapt work as required
- Secure growth opportunities and initiating new projects
- Coordinate with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- Great project management and related experience
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Proactive, result-oriented, self-initiative, and capable of working under pressure.
- Fluent in speaking and writing of English and Japanese
What's on Offer
- 8M-12M JPY