Operation Manager - Call Center
¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
Work for a pioneer contact center!
Promising career progression
About Our Client
Multinational Insurance technology provider.
- Operation of own center, call center supervisor, various work improvement
- Process design support and introduction support when new business and new operation rules are introduced
- Quality and productivity performance management and improvement
- Center Risk management
- Participation in various projects across organizations
The Successful Applicant
- Call Center Operation experience and vendor management experience.
- Understanding the basic system required for call center operation,
- Improvement of work efficiency and improvement of customer experience (CX, NPS) through proposal and implementation of improvement of existing business process.
- Business improvement proposal ability and solution ability
- Development of various measures at call centers and adjustment of business content
What's on Offer
- Promising career progression
- Work life balance
- Work for a pioneer contact center
Schedule: Shift work including Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, working hours are 9 : 00-17 : 30 , early 11 : 30-20 : 00