Operation manager , Argicultural industry , Ibaraki, 10.5M
¥7,200,000 - ¥10,500,000
Working with the leader in business to develop your skills
Rewarding and challenging tasks will be provided
About Our Client
- Big Brand in Chemical industry which now focusing on Agricultural industry and become a leader in the market
- Responsible care for the implementation of and compliance with corporate standards in security, safety
and industrial hygiene programs for the production areas.
- Responsible for the implementation of and compliance with quality standards, cross contamination
guidelines (including microbiological contamination prevention), operational procedures and for the
quality of products and services in the areas under his control.
- Ensures attendance and work hours management and the relevant HR Policies in line with workforce
- Achieves production targets through daily coordination with different production and support teams
(Laboratory, Maintenance, Utilities and Warehouse).
- Ensures that production area operations are performed in the proper sequence and under
- Responsible for reporting safety concerned accident, environmental incident and near-miss for events
occurring in the areas under his/her control.
- Facilitates and be compliant with Corrective and Preventive Maintenance Program for facilities and
equipment in the liquid production operations.
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree or above preferably in engineering or chemistry.
- Great experience in the area of operations with skill-sets in the field of engineering, equipment, EHS management and plant management.
- Sound knowledge of EHS and local regulations
Knowledgeable and proficient in all areas related to production and material planning function
- Japanese written and spoken skills are must. Expected to have workable level of written and spoken English.
- Good communication and coordination skill to exercises considerable influence
- Personnel leadership quality to build teamwork and motivate people
What's on Offer