Operation Engineer - US IT Group
Attractive salary and fringe benefits
Fast track career in a multinational company
Found in 1980s, our client is one of the biggest multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in United States, and with wide coverage across the globe. They are keen to connect everyone in the world by developing and manufacturing all kinds of high-technology products and services including hardware, telecommunication equipment and IoT products. They are hiring a high caliber Network Engineer to join the team and represent the brand to provide technical support for their clients.
- Ensure 24/7 availability of the production environment and lead the daily operations of the production environment;
- Work closely with both the engineering team, project team and customer in order to understand the product and to drive the process;
- Conduct trouble-shooting and solution analysis and to prevent any major issues;
- Provide phone/email consultation to independently debug complex network problems;
- Drive continuous improvement and process change suggestion to management;
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of existing and new technologies and be able to tie the design and implementation of infrastructure to the managed components.
- Provide systems/product training to peers within the Operations team.
- A strong understanding of the ITIL framework, Cisco ACI & other Cisco products in a production environment;
- Hands on experience on the Fabric Access Policy, cloud computing platform and virtualization platform would be a good plus;
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Able to work independently with good analytical skills.
- Attractive fringe benefits
- Corporate office in Roppongi
- International exposure in an US based IT giant
- Good training and career development
- Work life balance/ work from home