Open Source Developer - 14m - Free Lunch and Flextime
Fast Growing Big Data Company from California- Great Working Style
International Team, Friendly Colleagues and Flat Culture
The client is a California based Technology Company with an office of 120 employees in Japan.
The company is a leader in data analytics and data management platform.
- Design and implement/improve (Java, Ruby, Scala, and Go are our languages of the trade) our APIs, middlewares, and/or backends in cooperation with the Product team to continue supporting its data-heavy analysis use case.
- Develop software for operation automation and monitoring.
- Analyse and suggest/implement improvements of performance in a wide span of networks and middleware/backend applications.
- Operationalize (as in making it easier to observe/monitor and perform operations) as well as perform operations on our systems and application hosted on public cloud providers.
- A BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field.
- A solid understanding of computer science (data structures, algorithms, etc.).
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience as a Software Engineer.
- Excellent Java programming experience and experience working with and tuning the JVM.
- Experience designing and developing APIs, middlewares, and/or backends to support data-heavy analysis systems.
- Industry experience working running services in public cloud IaaS provides, specifically around computing, storage, relational databases, and load balancers to achieve service redundancy and robustness.
- Demonstrated ability working collaboratively in cross-functional teams and a strong track record for delivery as part of a team more than individually.
· Permanent employee- Good Career Potential
· Flexible working hours - Casual attire in office
· Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
· Benefits: Social Insurance, Transportation and other