Open Market Sales Manager
Be resposible for managing poeple an team
About Our Client
Our Client is a multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company.
It is the largest telecommunications equipment manufacturer in the world and strives to ensure that diversity remains a
competitive advantage by fostering a workplace that leverages, respects, and values individual differences.
-To increase sell out volume of open market (SIM Free) products through distributors.
-To propose their product to channels above, to plan effective marketing activities together with Marketing Communication and retail management staff to achieve sell-in / sell-out target.
-To work with distributors how to and what products to promote.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years working experience including 2-3 years as Sales Manager (telecom industry experience is preferable)
- Connection with key distributors and experiences working in EI
- Detail understanding of mobile phone retail market structure.
- Good command of formal and informal communication skills
- Good project management skills by working together with different business units to manage schedule, budget and other resources
- Business level of Chinese
What's on Offer
- Be responsible for managing people an team
- Global College
- International environemnt
- Location: Central Tokyo