Onsite Technical PMO (Life Insurance Project)
A great opportunity for PMOs looking to expand their focus
Flexible ego-free work environment
Employing only the best in the field, our client is a global pioneer in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. With all its practices and offerings at the forefront of innovation, the group addresses the entire breadth of stakeholders' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms.
The successful candidate will:
- Act as Release Manager for all products, and/or delegate the responsibility across teams.
- Perform testing and related coordination support between Business users and Development team
- Implement Java development for coordination.
- Communicate in Japanese and English to coordinate between Global and local teams.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Java, J2EE development experience.
- Unit Testing, UAT Testing support experience.
- Japanese: Business Level JLPT N1.
- English: Business Level.
- 10+ years' experience as Life Insurance Business analyst.
- Knowledge in Jira and Confluence is a plus.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Opportunities for global collaborations on projects.
- Work in a place your contributions are valued and recognized.