Onsite Tech Support
Opportunity to have significant impact on Japanese business.
International workplace with flexible managers.
Our client is a global fortune 500 insurance firm that is leading the insurance advisor and intermediary market in Japan. Globally speaking they operate in over 40 countries and have generated billions of dollars in revenue. In Japan, they have been around for more than 30 years and are considered as market leaders.
- Performs installation, training, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of all OpCo desktop hardware and software technology.
- Assists in the setup and operation of audio visual hardware as required by end user.
- Determines appropriate hardware and software based on corporate policy and end user requirements.
- Responds to incidents within SLA or within a timely manner with appropriate level of urgency, and follows up with customers on all issues.
- Escalates incidents and questions to appropriate support groups.
- Strong knowledge of company desktop operating systems and software.
- Good general knowledge of standard computer hardware
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to independently plan, organize and prioritize one's own activities.
- Fluent English and Business Level Japanese
- Flexible and supportive management. Great perks (Childcare, long paid holidays, etc)
- Established and stable company that has a great office and talented colleagues.