- Opportunities for career growth
- Success and effort recognition
About Our Client
With over 180,000 employees, this multinational company stands as a leader in IT, business processing and consulting. Our client ensures that its stakeholders are seamlessly adapted to emerging technologies through applications ranging from data analytics to hyper-automation. In addition to dominance in computing, the organisation's stature as a corporate citizen is second to none. The company is internationally recognised for its extensive portfolio of services, an assertive corporate social responsibility agenda; and a workforce dedicated to business growth and innovations in developing and delivering sustainable tech solutions
The successful candidate will:
- Assist technical project manager in updating and processing information.
- Assist architects and standards teams in validating designs and standards.
- Perform coding, bug verification, unit testing and integration testing.
- Implement software, technical applications and system changes.
- Research, document and troubleshoot related technical problems.
- Validate requirements of the business needs and initiate related processes.
- Undertake major development initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Have experience in Application maintenance and Production support.
- Provide technical support for web, desktop applications.
- Upgrade, configure and debug existing systems.
- Proficiency in Asp.Net, Oracle and SQL is needed.
- Hands on experience in writing scalable code using .NET languages (VB .NET)
- Hands-on experience in batch files in Unix shell Scripting.
- Familiarity with any report generating services.
- Familiarity with Versioning.
- Knowledge about asp.net spread would be an added advantage.
- Candidate with exposure to Automobile Supply Chain Experience
- Bi-Lingual Candidate (English and Japanese)
- Exposure to working with International teams
What's on Offer
- Employment with a leading global company.
- Opportunities for global collaborations and travel.
- Transparency in promotion criteria.
- Earn competitively.