Online Meeting Support Engineer - Fortune 500 (Flexible hours)
Attractive package and fringe benefits
Exposure to cut-edge technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading pharmaceutical company based in Europe, with over 300 years of history. They have wide presence over the world including US, Europe, South America, Australia, Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong. To cope with the rising trend of the usage of online meeting tools, the IT has newly created a position for high-caliber IT Support candidate to act as an conference call support manager to provide all-rounded technical support for both internal and external meetings.
- To manage and coordinate conference meetings, including all-rounded technical support, checking (audio,video netwok), managing and executing dry runs etc;
- To provide instant support for end-users before and during the online meetings and to maintain the quality of all these meetings;
- Conduct training for end-users among different kinds of online meeting tools;
- Maintain the sound environment for online meeting and to provide L2-L3 onsite support;
- Support all services related to lifecycle management, asset and license management;
- Issue report and have regular meeting with global IT team.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years + relevant experience as IT internal support, preferably online meeting support focused;
- BlueJeans/ WebEx/ Polycom/ Skype Business Support / MS Teams expert;
- Experience in configuring and supporting unified communications, VoIP, and/or video conferencing systems;
- Excellent communication, critical thinking & analytical skills;
- Fluent in both English and Japanese (oral & written).
What's on Offer
- Attractive package and fringe benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Corporate and international office environment