Oncology Clinical Development Director
1800万円 - 2500万円
Contribtute to Greater Outcomes for Patients across Japan and Overseas
- Leading multinational pharmaceutical company in the field of oncology and immunology
- Oversight of cross functional Japan development team activities
- Ensure that Japanese PK/PD and safety data is generated in a timely and strategic manner for participation of registration trials
- To creates and ensure execution of the overall clinical development plan for assets in one or more tumour types. Solicits and integrates input from statistics, regulatory, outcomes research, medical, commercial and other experts.
- To ensure that studies are aligned with target label indications and commercial goals, and are properly designed and conducted in a timely and cost efficient manner.
- Ensure adherence to GCP and compliance obligations for clinical conduct
- Oversees the review of safety and efficacy data across the program and integrates this information in order to detect relevant patterns and makes study modifications or start/stop recommendations as needed.
- Responsible for the review and/or creation of key study documents
- Initiates, develops and maintains key relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Licensed MD / PhD / PharmD strongly preferred
- Native level Japanese
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Clinical practice and basic research in oncology
- 5 years' of leadership experience in clinical development
- Make a meaningful impact on the lives of patients globally
- Stable career path, overseas experience opportunities
- Contribute to development of clinical assets within haematology and solid tumour area