[Office Services Coordinator]@ International management company
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥6,500,000 - ¥8,000,000
Multi-cultural and supportive workplace
Gain management and leadership skillset
About Our Client
Our client has been recognized throughout history by providing high-quality business strategy and management services.
- Perform a variety of administrative activities that collectively contribute to the functionality and appearance of the office
- Support and coordinate various internal projects/process by managing vendors
- Coordinate maintenance of physical space by advising and working with outsourced facility management team
- Provide direct assistance and back-up support to department manager and teammates across range of office services areas
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years' experience in office management or other relevant fields
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in both English (business level) and Japanese (native level)
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and benefit package.
- International working environment.
- Opportunity to develop management skills.
- Supportive teamwork and flat culture