- Flexible working hour
- Flat organization, international workplace
Our client is a one of the top professional services providing business expansion support in Japan
- Oversee the internal functions for the Tokyo office to ensure smooth operation
- Support and communicate with facility management vendor
- Handle incoming calls and reception related service
- Serve as information security and compliance officer for the Tokyo team
- Manage the nominee address service process and oversee the communication with clients
- Experience in office management or internal operations role.
- Ability to work in multicultural and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think critically and make informed decisions
- English (business level) and Japanese (native level)
- Attractive salary package.
- Tokyo center office.
- Flexible time
- International working environment