- Multi-cultural and supportive workplace
- Gain management and leadership skillset
Our client has been recognized throughout history by providing high-quality business strategy and management services.
- Provide broad administrative support and strategy
- Coordinate maintenance of physical space, including supervising external contractors, and vendors
- Plan and manage the facilities management
- Support all security, risk and crisis management operations
- Ownership for administrative tasks; ability to work independently
- Experience in office management or other relevant fields
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in both English (business level) and Japanese (native level)
- Attractive salary and benefit package.
- International working environment.
- Opportunity to develop management skills.
- Supportive teamwork and flat culture