OEM Sales Engineer at Global Hardware Company
Global Hardware Company
International Environment | Flexibility | Work-Life balance
Our client is one of the largest multinational technology company based in Asia. Our client is well-known as the world's largest personal computer vendor by unit sales. Our client has operations in more than 60 different countries and sells its products in around 160 countries.
- Present our client's PCSD OEM solutions from a technical and business perspective
- Analyze client needs and design/scope solutions accordingly
- Assist in responding to RFPs
- Act as Asia Pacific voice to Worldwide OEM solutions Development team
- Engage our client's services, software, partner ecosystem, security solutions, etc. to develop an end-to-end customer solution to meet specific OEM customers' needs
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a technology role, including solution selling
- B.S in Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering or comparable
- Prior OEM experience is preferred
- Strong on one or more of OEM, "Spec in Solution Selling" Commercial IoT or software.
- Permanent employee.
- Flexible working schedule - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.