Global leading company with multicultural working environment
Good work and life balance
Our client is focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, developing world-changing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society. By designing, engineering and building the world's most complete portfolio of smart devices and infrastructure, also leading an Intelligent Transformation - to create better experiences and opportunities for millions of customers around the world.
- Build partnerships with existing, current and new OEM customers by coordinating the efforts of sales, opportunity management, marketing and pre and post sales technical support to maximize Revenue and Margin for OEM products.
- Builds & executes operational plans for OEM products and options.
- Owns ongoing analysis of metrics & business performance to produce weekly report for OEM business performance & relevant actions and recommendations.
- Engages marketing team to ensure coverage of OEM products.
- Assess & mitigate risks / issues through effective contingency plans.
- Minimum 7-10 years business development, or sales / marketing experience in the IT industry (software and hardware) in the OEM Space
- Existing knowledge and relationship within the targeted Industry and Customers to accelerate penetration
- Proficient in being able to sell the value of OEM solutions; Understand portfolio of products and their practical application/ contribution to customers' requirements
-Competitive salary package
-Transparent career up opportunity