(No Jpn-OK, WFH OK) MS Exchange Engineer - Securities Firm
International envronment & competitive salary
Excellent work-life balance
Our client, a leading securities firm, is looking for a professional to join their IT team and provide support for the back office applications. The role consists of several different aspects including tasks like daily checks of the systems and monitoring for issues, level 1 and 2 support to the users and problem investigation/solving, as well as regular disaster recovering testing. The candidate will have the chance to communicate with the users in both English and Japanese
You role will consist of the following 3 main tasks:
- L1 Messaging and Mobile Platform Support
- L2 Desktop operations and end-user Support
- Project coordination and activity reporting
- Collaboration with the firm's server, network, and other infrastructure teams
- Strong hands-on skills with Microsoft Exchange 2010 & 2016, preferably in a large Enterprise Organization
- Familiar with Exchange server roles, topology, connectors, clustering, High Availability etc.
- Good knowledge of storage, networks, SMTP, Active Directory concepts
- Understanding of core services in a large environment : DNS, DHCP, DFS, PKI, etc
- Basic knowledge of Office365
- Good to have experience with Symantec Enterprise Vault server suite, preferably in a large Ent. Org.
- Familiar with email archiving and journaling concepts
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft Lync , Skype for Business or Symphony
- Fluent in English
If you are the successful candidate, you will be entitled to the following features:
- To work for one of the leading Securities firms in Japan and globally and advance your career
- A competitive high-base salary of up to JPY 10M/year
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
- To work in global environment among higly skilled professionals.
- A great work-life balance and WFH capability during COVID-19