[No HR experience needed] Junior HRBP - Consulting Firm
Dynamic environment and on-the-job training
Super flex, no core time and work from home options
The client is one of the leading consulting firms, and has a leading market position in Japan.
Communicate and implement the strategic direction of all operations to ensure adherence to global policies and processes
- The Junior HRBP will support HRBPs on a wide range of people-focused activities including: employee relations, promotion, career development, and talent management.
- 2-3 years of HR experience preferred but not essential
- English at least conversational, and fluent Japanese
- Bachelor's degree
- Super flex, no core hours
- Excellent platform to build a career in HR, and work towards becoming an HRBP
- Overtime pay