New Graduate Recruiter
To join a leading Global brand and enjoy the stability of the business.
Career progression opportunity internally in the future.
The client is a US based Global Fortune 500 company in the financial industry. They have a presence in over 50 countries with an established office in Japan.
The Japan office has a large HR team with an international culture and provides constant career progression opportunities to all its employees.
The responsibilities for this position include:
- New graduate recruitment including hosting events and manage the selection process.
- Onboarding management work for all new hires.
- Conducting candidate interviews and application guidelines.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience in new graduate recruitment related work (3 years or more)
- Basic PC skills.
- Person who values teamwork and can communicate openly.
The benefits provided by the organization include:
- To join a leading Global brand and enjoy the stability of the business.
- Career progression opportunity internally in the future.
- Good work life balance with minimal overtime.
- Attractive compensation package.