Networking SE @ VDI Leader
Global Leader in VDI space
International Environment | Work environment | Salary package and benefit
Our Client is an American multinational software company that provides server, application and desktop virtualization, networking, software as a service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies. In Japan they have about 120-130 people and they have a very nice office in central Tokyo.
- Uses skills as an experienced level technology professional with a basic understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures; resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways.
- As a professional in the field, provides primarily pre-sales technical support for the technical sales process of Company's Solutions.
- Leverages product understanding in their area of focus, to provide technical expertise to the sales team CSAs/SI and customer through customer needs, overcome objections, technical sales presentations, product demonstrations, and product proof of concepts as well as technically close deals.
- Participates in the consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process.
- Native or Fluent level Japanese.
- Apply an understanding of Company's solutions and products is required
- Experienced ability to conduct seminars to drive mind share within CSA partners to increase Citrix revenues within assigned territory
- Ability to maintain relationships with administrator -level technical resources of a customer organization.
- Understanding of technical sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections and technically close deals.
- Ability to diffuse technical situations with partners and customers with assistance from more experienced sales engineers
- Must be flexible, dependable, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies.
- The individual should be able to apply a understanding of one of the following areas of focus:
- Desktop/Application/Server Virtualization
- Enterprise Mobile Management
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.