Network Voice Operations Engineer- Cisco (Bilingual)
Working for world leading IT consulting firm
Fully Bilingual Work Environment
The company is a world leading IT consulting firm with a well-established Japanese and global clientele. As their business grows, they are looking to hire more talented Network Voice Operations Engineers. The company strives to help customers achieve their business objectives through the application of their innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and services. All serving to ensure the satisfaction of their clients and other stakeholders involved.
- Providing excellent technical support, troubleshooting and resolution of issues that may arise on Cisco Voice platform- Abiy Coordinate with SMEs, stakeholders, manage timelines, escalations & provide on time status.
- Working closely with colleagues to meet team goals and improve processes/practices.
- Troubleshooting of Desk phone/jabber registration issues, call drops, voice quality issues
- Be fully bilingual (English & Japanese)
- Have extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in Cisco products (CUCM, Unity connection, Cisco Expressway and Jabber) and voice gateways.
- Excellent understanding of voice protocols (SIP, H.323, SCCP, ISDN).- Understanding of dial plan, call routing, hunt/call pickup group, Extension Mobility, dial peers and translation profiles.
- Have Good analytic and debugging skills- Organized, independent, dependable, self-motivated, takes ownership and initiative.
The successful candidate is entitled to:
- A competitive salary.
- Exposure to an international work environment.
- Bonus and other allowances.
- Company benefit schemes.