- USA based Telecom company
- Work Location at Gunma
Our client is US based telecom company and is the leader in satelite service provider in the world. They have around 20 people in Japan.
* Support customer site commissioning and troubleshooting.
* Monitor full-time managed services as well as teleport equipment, associated ground systems.
* Utilise tools and demonstrate basic proficiency.
* Participate in routine daily operational activities and alarm monitoring, with the goal of eliminating/mitigating any operational impact to customers.
* Respond in a timely manner to incoming customer calls / emails with professionalism.
* Assist with the monitoring and execution all maintenance coordination activities, including IP routing as necessary.
* A high school diploma or vocational school graduate.
* Current working knowledge of satellite, fiber, data and/or broadcast related equipment.
* Must be able to work 24 X 7 rotating shifts, consistently demonstrate the ability to follow company guidelines in making decisions under stressful conditions in a multi-tasking work environment.
* Must be able to proficiently convey technical issues equally to skilled and unskilled individuals.
* Must have experience working in a bilingual environment with written/verbal skills in Japanese as the primary language and English as the second language.
* Attractive compensation and benefits package.
* Opportunity to be the part of the rapidly growing company.
* Solid training facilities.