- New Open Headcount
- Opportunity at Gunma
About Our Client
Our client is US based telecommunications company and is the leader in satelite service provider in the world. They have around 20 people in Japan.
- Support customer site commissioning and troubleshooting.
- Monitor full-time managed services as well as teleport equipment, associated ground systems.
- Utilise tools and demonstrate basic proficiency.
- Participate in routine daily operational activities and alarm monitoring, with the goal of eliminating/mitigating any operational impact to customers.
- Respond in a timely manner to incoming customer calls / emails with professionalism.
- Assist with the monitoring and execution all maintenance coordination activities, including IP routing as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- A high school diploma or vocational school graduate.
- Current working knowledge of satellite, fiber, data and/or broadcast related equipment.
- Must be able to work 24 X 7 rotating shifts, consistently demonstrate the ability to follow company guidelines in making decisions under stressful conditions in a multi-tasking work environment.
- Must be able to proficiently convey technical issues equally to skilled and unskilled individuals.
- Must have experience working in a bilingual environment with written/verbal skills in Japanese as the primary language and English as the second language.
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Opportunity to be the part of the rapidly growing company.
- Solid training facilities.