- Long Stablished Division
- Global Environment and Competitive Salary
About Our Client
British Brokerage firm offers stock operation, fund trading, and other investment services.
The company is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions.
- You will be accountable for supporting the Infrastructure Network environment, by Monitoring the alerting dashboard, ensuring issues are addressed
- Analyzing trends and identifying areas for improvement working collaboratively with areas of the business to find solutions to the problem
- Interacting with the business to deliver projects and implement changes, this will include client on-boarding and firewall requests
- Managing network technology solutions, Identifying and implementing changes to optimize the design and drive cost saving
- Identifying and delivering solutions to automate network tasks.
- Working with other teams to execute such scripts/tasks as well as engineering for developing this in a framework consistent across the function
The Successful Applicant
- CCNP-level Qualified (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- Working knowledge of Full TCP/IP stack, BGP, OSPF, PIM, MSDP, VRRP, VARP, VXLAN
- Comfortable operating network equipment from Cisco and Arista
- Ability to troubleshoot complex network problems via CLI and tooling, such as analyzing packet captures in Wireshark
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Previous knowledge of Ansible
- Working knowledge of Elastic Search
- Current knowledge of enterprise network automation/orchestration solutions and relevant industry trends
- Strong Communications and Stakeholder Management skills
*No Japanese OK
*Financial Services Backgroud
What's on Offer
-Flexible environment to improve your career
-Great environment, long-established division within the company. No rotation within the team.