- Competitive Salary - Up to 10M JPY/yr!
- W/L Balance - Remote Work Available!
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in IT consultancy. They are on the cutting-edge, working with new technologies to service their diverse customer base. Well-re known globally, they are quickly expanding in Japan as one of their key markets of growth.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with the IT department on the deployment and maintenance of network technologies.
- Enhancing intranet performance and creating internet domains.
- Testing the exchange of data between computers, servers, modems, and routers.
- Performing diagnostic tests and repairs, as well as developing data archiving, backup, and retrieval procedures.
- Optimising server capacity to keep up with demand in online traffic.
- Testing network protocols and ensuring stable and secure server connectivity.
- Documenting network processes and layouts, as well as enhancing network security.
- Keeping abreast of developments in network infrastructure and technologies.
The Successful Applicant
- Cisco network certification a plus.
- Strong working experience in network support.
- In-depth knowledge of network infrastructure, architecture, connectivity, and security.
- Strong analysis skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate is entitled to the below benefits:
- Competitive salary, up to 10M JPY/yr!
- W/L balance, remote work options available
- Good paths for career promotion
- Work in a global leader in the IT industry