Network Operation Engineer at Global Telecom Company
Global Data Center Services Leader
International Work Environment | Competitive Salary Package | Flexibility
Our client provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure. There are currently 5 data centres in Japan with about 300 employees.
- Troubeshooting and restoration of incident.
- Duties incude both remote troubleshooting inside the network operation center, and field dispatch to customer sites and colocation spaces.
- Pan and execute maintenance work on our client's domestic network.
- Work together with Voice Operations for basic troubeshooting and resolution of voice services provided in our client's network
- CCNA, CCNP certificate (Preferred)
- Troubleshooting experience
- Capability in dealing with instant incident management
- Driver's license holder
- Permanent employee.
- Flexible working hours and relaxed dress code
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.