Network Evolution Specialist at Global Telecom Leader
Global Network & Telecom Company
Global Work Environment | Flexibility | Work/Life Balance
Our client is Multinational ICT Solutions Company based in Europe with years of history. Our client has about 100,000 employees in about 180 countries and offers a variety of services, software, and infrastructure in ICT.
- Responsible for developing a customer specific network evolution plan based on detailed & deep technical knowledge in technologies and products.
- Responsible for developing a customer specific network evolution plan based on deep 4G/5G market insights that drives the customer's network migrations.
- Responsible for developing a customer specific network evolution plan based on excellent understanding of competition dynamics.
- 10 years in mobile industry as pre/post-sales functions. 5 years in pre-sales function is a must.
- 10 years of deep 3G/LTE product and service experiences.
- Preferably, 3 years C level customer engagement.
- Preferably, 3 years of network performance analysis experiences.
- Preferably, possession of wide market insight in global operators, competitor insight.
- Education: Bachelor or above, preferably Ph.D. or MBA
- Preferably 5 years work related English practice
- Japanese, Korean and Mandarin is a strong plus
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.