Network Evolution Specialist at Global Telecom Leader
Global Network & Telecom Company
Global Work Environment | Flexibility | Work/Life Balance
About Our Client
Our client is Multinational ICT Solutions Company based in Europe with years of history. Our client has about 100,000 employees in about 180 countries and offers a variety of services, software, and infrastructure in ICT.
- Responsible for developing a customer specific network evolution plan based on detailed & deep technical knowledge in technologies and products.
- Responsible for developing a customer specific network evolution plan based on deep 4G/5G market insights that drives the customer's network migrations.
- Responsible for developing a customer specific network evolution plan based on excellent understanding of competition dynamics.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years in mobile industry as pre/post-sales functions. 5 years in pre-sales function is a must.
- 10 years of deep 3G/LTE product and service experiences.
- Preferably, 3 years C level customer engagement.
- Preferably, 3 years of network performance analysis experiences.
- Preferably, possession of wide market insight in global operators, competitor insight.
- Education: Bachelor or above, preferably Ph.D. or MBA
- Preferably 5 years work related English practice
- Japanese, Korean and Mandarin is a strong plus
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.