One of the worlds most famous consumer finance companies
Criticial position in the infrastructure division
- Our client for this position is a US headquartered consumer finance firms.
- They are one of the most famous financial services brands, with a large and successful business in Japan.
- It is an international environment and they have a mixed workforce of Japanese and non-Japanese individuals.
- Work with Lead Infrastructure Engineers on network device selection and design process based on company standards
- Implement and configure network infrastructure according to company standards
- Partner with Network Operations Center to troubleshoot network issues when necessary
- Support network infrastructure retrofits, asset refreshes, and remediation activities as required
- Create technical design/implementation documentation
- Collaborate with vendor partners to install, configure, test, and certify network solutions
- 3+ years of experience in building and supporting large scale data networks
- Moderate knowledge in routing protocols such as OSPF and BGP
- Moderate knowledge in routing and switching technologies such as Spanning Tree, 802.1Q, Port-Channels, 802.1x, QoS, VLANs, and SVIs
- Strong IP knowledge, including TCP and UDP
- Sniffer/capture tools such as Wireshark Experience with Cisco Catalyst Switching platforms such as 4500 and 3850
- Experience with router platforms and Layer 3 Switching
- Good understanding of security infrastructure such as Cisco PIX and ASA Firewalls
Attractive salary and bonus.