Work with the latest technologies
Join a global-leading company
About Our Client
A world-class IT company and currently Asia's leading information delivery platform and data center company.
- Set-up and install the company's network infrastructure and implement customer orders
- Network device set-up and installation
- Install and setup Termination Device at the customer building or data center
- Execute a customer/internal order and a service request
- Support sales team to provide/solve a special/complicated case
- Improve delivery/provisioning process
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in design, build, and operation for 3-5 years in the field of technology
- Network experience: IP-VPN, Router, Switch (Juniper/ Cisco preferred)
- Server & Storage experience: Linux, Microsoft, Sun etc., Storage
- Excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate with staff who are not technically trained.
- The skill to take on a variety of tasks and pay attention to detail.
- Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize your workload.
- Fluency in Japanese (written and spoken) essential
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Work within Tokyo 23 wards