Network Engineer - US Listed Network Supplier
Stable career development
International and dynamic working environment
Our client is a listed US company with a strong and well-established presence in the market. The company has been raising in popularity as a place of work thanks to their excellent work culture and work-life balance. The company's offices are located in one the most important business centers of Tokyo.
* 5 years progressive experience as a network administrator, have in-depth knowledge of Server and Virtual Environment;
* Experience with Server and Virtual Environment (VMWare) administration are a plus;
* Experience with Cloud environment design and implementation such as AWS, Azure and Office365 is a plus;
* CCNP, JNCIP certification or equivalent. CCIE is a big plus;
* Willing to work in multi culture environment.
Successful candidates will report to IT Network Manager to perform the below duties:
* Design LAN switch and configure features;
* Install Routers and configure complex routing protocols;
* Maintain Network Security Appliances such as NG Firewall;
* Coordinate with ISP for requesting and installation new circuits, maintaining, troubleshooting and monitoring existing circuits;
* Develop and implement IT Policies & Procedures that documents the procedures of using IT related services/devices.
* Excellent benefits package
* Innovative and energetic working environment
* Great career development platform