Network Engineer - US Listed Network Supplier
Work with the latest technology
Founded in 1980s, our client pioneered the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies. They provide unique and unparalleled network service for their clients across the globe including networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products. They just kicked off several regional projects and they are looking for new members to participate in these network projects.
Successful candidates will report to Senior Network Manager to perform the below duties:
* Design network topologies and systems that best solve todays challenges using latest technologies available;
* Configure and install various network devices and services, with attention to detail that conforms to best practices and policies (Routers, Switches, Wireless Controllers, Firewalls, VPN Gateways);
* Perform network maintenance and system upgrades. Monitor network systems and proactively resolve potential issues to ensure system availability and reliability.
* Monitor system resource utilization and trending for capacity planning;
* Troubleshoot and resolve networking incidents. Provide high level support for daily operations.
* 3+ years of experience In technologies like Routing, switching, server, SDN / ACI, Nexus, VPC, VDC, Fabric Path, VLAN, VXLAN, Local load balancer, Global load balancer, application Firewall, etc.;
* Working experience in telecommunication/ network provider/ similar sector would be an advantage;
* Basic understanding of Unix/Linux;
* CCNA or above is a good plus (not a must);
* Good command in written and spoken Japanese;
* Able to work independently with good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Fast track career in a globally renowned company
* International and friendly culture
* Highly skilled and highly professional colleagues
* International office in Roppongi