Network Engineer - US based company
Fast track career
Our client is one of the leading global providers of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. They provide integrated solutions for their clients including telecom networks, IT, smart devises and cloud services. They are dedicated to develop Japanese market and is looking for a high calibre candidate to join the network team to support their premium clients.
- Provide all-round network technical support for their clients including network design, deploy, configure and operation;
- Provide 1st/2nd/3rd line operational support for all lines of Network/Firewall/Load Balancer systems;
- Delivery of moderately complex analytical and evaluative information for use by others;
- Take up different network projects and have business trips in kansai from time to time;
- Verbal and written communication to senior IT/ Business management when major incident happens.
- 2+ years of experience of network support, preferably in service providers;
- CCNA equivalent network knowledge;
- End-user support experience of one year or more in the information system department;
- Proficient with Microsoft Visio, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with ability to communicate to all levels of peers, customers, and leadership.
- Fast track career progression in a multi-national company
- Above market standard salary and benefits
- Corporate and easily accessed office
- Good work life balance