- Leading IT company
- Opportunity to work with the Global Team
About Our Client
Our client is Europen based leading telecom service provider in the world. They have over 30 people in Japan.
- Within the Technical Management Offer, the Lead Engineer is associated to the set-up of TM COE, group of TEs providing global customer support around connectivity products line.
- Responsible for prime customer contact for operational technical topics and hold global accountability on the group of TE's assigned on the customer network along the integration/project phase and/or the run/operate phase.
- This Lead TE accountability targets a high-standard quality in term of implementation. He ensures the right level of conformity and a seamless transition and transformation of customer services. His objective is a zero-outage target in term of change implementation over the customer network.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong Network skills and good understanding the network related OBS products.
- Strong and practical knowledge of all tools used in Service Transition.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with multiple tasks.
- Self-driven and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Experience in networks technology with proven records of success to deploy and support large and global customers.
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with the global team.
- Good work life balance, fully working from home.