Network Engineer at Global Telecom Company
Global Data Center Services Leader
nternational Work Environment | Competitive Salary Package | Flexibility
Our client provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure. There are currently 5 data centres in Japan with about 300 employees.
- Perform troubleshooting and restore the incident.
- Not only responsible in NOC but also dispatch to onsite for fixing the problem
- Create an Implementation Request Form for the planned work done by Tokyo operations.
- Run the maintenance on the network equipment to maintain the service.
- Follow up with voice carrier until service resolution and manipulate operational status of international trunks.
- IT industry (Network)experience for over than 2years
- Network technical knowledge (CCNA, CCNP, etc)
- Car License (Better)
- Business English skill (Better)
- Permanent employee.
- Flexible working hours and relaxed dress code
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.