Network Engineer at Global Network Company
Global Network Company
International Working Environment | Competitive Salary Package
Our client is the world's first Globalized Network, delivering high-quality, cost-effective video and broadband services anywhere in the world. Our client's network combines the world's largest satellite backbone with terrestrial infrastructure, managed services and an open, interoperable architecture to enable customers to drive revenue and reach through a new generation of network services.
- Support customer VSAT site commissioning and troubleshooting.
- Monitor full-time managed services as well as teleport RF/IF equipment, associated ground systems.
- Utilize tools and demonstrate basic proficiency to troubleshoot RF or IP signals.
- Participate in routine daily operational activities and alarm monitoring, with the goal of eliminating/mitigating any operational impact to customers.
- Respond in a timely manner to incoming customer calls / emails with professionalism.
- A high school diploma or vocational school graduate.
- At least three years of commercial experience in a broadcast and/or data environment.
- Current working knowledge of satellite, fiber, data and/or broadcast related equipment.
- Must be able to work 24 X 7 rotating shifts, consistently demonstrate the ability to follow company guidelines in making decisions under stressful conditions in a multi-tasking work environment.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.