- Opportunity to work at a multi-national company with diverse culture
- Attractive compensation & fringe benefits
About Our Client
A global IT service and consulting with various business ventures including telecommunication, outsourcing with offices around the globe with a well-established reputation. The company provides various services and business through different channels and has been the official partner of several multinational events all around the world.
The businesses in Japan has been rapidly growing, managing various ventures all across Japan to maintain quality and development.
- Installing and configuring networking hardware
- Troubleshoots, Upgrading, and support Cisco products.
- Collaborating with network architects to design and implement functional company networks
- Draws up network status reports.
- Conducting regular network performance tests.
- Deal with escalated network support issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Business level proficiency in Japanese and English
- Previous professional work experience as network engineer
- Possess CCNA or CCNP equivalent network knowledge
- Experience of one year or more in the information system department
- Possess knowledge in router/switch/server, communication implementation and network setting
- Good working knowledge of network engineering, network configuration and troubleshooting
What's on Offer
- 5 hours of workday
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- International environment and culture
- Social, health and employment insurance coverage