- Global Japanese IT Company
- International Working Environment | Flexibility | Employee benefits
About Our Client
Our client is Japanese Global IT Company and one of the leading e-commerce companies in the world. Our client is aiming at becoming No.1 Global innovation company.
- Design and deploy a fully automated networking cloud
- Verify and introduce new open source solutions to improve functionality and performance
- Monitor, Troubleshoot and maintain critical production environments
- Collaborate with other developers
The Successful Applicant
- DevOps Engineering experience with technical background in networks
- Strong Linux/Unix system administrator skills
- Understanding of server/network virtualization and/or public cloud network
- Experience with automation tools -ex) Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Salt stack/terraform etc.
- Experience with CI/CD tools -ex) Jenkins/CircleCI
- Experience with and working knowledge of IP networking systems and protocols
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.