- Earn Up to JPY 12.5M/Yr!
- Work with a Diverse team!
About Our Client
Work for a multinational technology company that specializes in business consulting, IT and outsourcing services. Our client is one of the largest IT consulting companies in the world qualifying for a Forbes ranking. This is a great opportunity to amplify your career history and earn competitively. Moreover, get to enjoy what you do. Work in diverse teams and take part in global assignments, this job is all about rewarding you. Rewarding your expertise, rewarding your effort and rewarding your contribution. Apply today!
- Enterprise Data Network (administration, patching, upgrade and migration activities), Design, Preparing of HLD/LLD, Implementation Team leading, Service Level management, demand, incident, change management.
- Provide network WAN/LAN design, implementation, consulting, Cisco, Aruba, Juniper.
- Network audit Identify the gaps and suggest the remedial solution. Supporting in RFP/RFI response.
- Handling Client discussions for due diligence, business information gathering etc.
- Writing solutions / estimates for RFPs.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Engineering / Technology / Science
- Architecture and Deployment
- Cisco/Aruba Switching /Routing & WLAN
- DDI, AAA/Cisco ISE
- Network Automation: Python & Ansible
- As Built, LLD, Testing & Acceptance Testing Documentation Skills
Nice to Have Technical Skills:
- Zscaler & Network Security, DDI, Network Automation: Python/Ansible
- CCNP/CCDA certification or equivalent
- Experience in running operations with ITIL processes / Project Management - PMP
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Excellent in Verbal, written communication.
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
- Experienced in running operations following ITIL processes.
- Experienced in writing RFPs solutions and presentations during client visits
What's on Offer
Advance you career in a global company
Work in an ego-free environment