Network Bridge Engineer- Global IT Consulting Firm
Working for world leading IT consulting firm.
Very competitive salary. Fully bilingual work environment.
About Our Client
The company is a world leading IT consulting firm with a well established Japanese and global clientele. As their business grows they are looking to hire more talented Network Bridge Engineers to join. The company strives to help customers achieve their business objectives through the application of their innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and services. All serving to ensure the satisfaction of their clients and other stakeholders involved.
Candidate should be fully bilingual (English/Japanese) so as to establish good coordination and communication with both domestic and offshore teams and customers.
- Understand work requirements offshore- including their schedules.
- Hold meetings with CAB for technical reviews, status updates, and communicating issues.
- Work in rotational shifts covering 24/7 operations including weekend / holidays.
- Co-ordinate with different vendors to solve the on going issues.
- Join critical and high priority tickets for during major / potential major incidents
The Successful Applicant
【Necessary Experience / Skill (MUST)】
- Must have 3 to 8 years of IT network experience with good exposure to Data Center switching, routing, security and load balancer and infra Support.
- Bilingual capability is must with fluent knowledge in reading, writing and conversing in both English/Japanese languages.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in Cisco Catalyst switches.
- Basic knowledge and understanding in Cisco ISR, ASR routers with dynamic routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, RIP)
- Basic knowledge and understanding on firewall and load balancer
- Ability to coordinate with SMEs, stakeholders, manage timelines, escalation & provide on time status.
- Exposure on Agile methodology, ITIL framework Domain knowledge
- Good documentation skill.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Should have good amount of project experience, able to understand job requirements quickly and equip to work on the project.
- Should be more flexible in adapting oneself to project and able to meet the deliverables.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be entitled to the following:
- Competitive salary of up to JPY 8m/year
- Bonus and other benefits
- Exposure to new technologies and an international working environment
- Option to work from home