- Work for a Global Firm!
- Enjoy the Flexibility of Remote Work
About Our Client
Our client's IT infrastructure is globally connected, designed at the Tokyo headquarters, and deployed by each office overseas.
As a result, the client provides and maintains a standardized and consistent IT infrastructure from end-user desktops to servers and networks.
As the supporting technologies and areas are becoming fast-paced for enhancements and with a wider technology, they would like to hire a network administrator in Japan to maintain a sustainable environment for all stakeholders.
To the Network professionals seeking to expand their career beyond earnings, Apply Today!
- Support for change on Paloalto Firewall
- Support for change on Cisco / Aruba devices
- Support for operating VoIP AVAYA
- Cisco Switch Migration
- Patching Vulnerability Findings for Network Equipment including Global Support
- Organizing information related to Cybersecurity
- Daily security monitoring
- Troubleshooting and problem investigation in Network devices
The Successful Applicant
- Network administrator for Cisco router, switches, Paloalto Firewall, Aruba Wifi devices
- Basic understanding of network protocol TCP/UDP, DNS, RTP, H.323, SIP
- Minimum 3 years of network administrator experience
- Experience with QOS settings
- Experience with Cyber security action is preferable
- Japanese: Native or Business level (Mandatory)/ English: Business level (Preferred)
What's on Offer
- A salary of up to JPY 6M/Yr
- Flexibility to work from home
- Full employment benefits