.Net Developer - Leading Technology Company
One of the world's largest technology companies
Friendly and dynamic working environment
The world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network help clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys. To cope with the coming in new projects, they're hiring for a team of experienced .NET developers.
Successful candidates will report to IT Project Manager to perform the below duties:
* Handle user account management request, user incidents and queries;
* Focuses on proactive maintenance, root cause analysis and permanent fixes to improve application stability;
* Work on Change Requests initiated by business / IT for any application changes that warrant any functional specification changes;
* Work closely with other (third party/Client) interface groups and support teams at other support levels to quickly resolve issues;
* Manage and enhance the Client knowledge repository with updates of resolutions and FAQs.
* 5 years+ progressive experience as a .NET developer, have in-depth knowledge of Java, C, C++, C#, .Net;
* Familiar with development platforms, frameworks, stacks and tools;
* Willing to understand, developer, code, and design several different stages within the project;
* Ability to work in multi culture environment.
* Competitive benefits package - up to 8.5M
* Innovative and energetic working environment
* Great career development platform