- Earn Up to JPY7M/Yr
- Full Time Employment in a Successful Company
Our client is seeking to employ a .Net/Angular Developer to be a part of their matrix teams of quality oriented developers. Join and work for one of APAC's largest Asset Management companies. The firm provides and manages a broad range of progressive and innovative and Asia-based investment solutions to Retail / Intermediary and Institutional clients around the globe, driven by the globally diverse team. While working in a fast-paced style with a strong emphasis on performance and output, the Technology Department is highly diverse and collaborative, working in a fun, flexible and digital style that is in line with the needs of today's new normal.
What You Will Do:
- Understand business requirements and create .Net/Angular/IIS Server/ MSSQL DB design to meet requirements.
- Develop system consisting of .Net/Angular/IIS Server/ MSSQL DB to meet design and user requirements.
- Creating user manual, system operation, handover etc. documents. User training.
- Write test cases considering condition, scenarios and perform testing. Perform SIT (End to End testing).
- Trouble shooting, bug fixing and maintaining existing systems.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Expertise of development using .Net framework (C# & VB.net), Visual Studio 2015+, Angular, MSSQL DB technologies. Experience of IIS Server and other web/App servers (IIS Server is must).
- Hands-on GitHub, PLSQL skills.
- Expertise in HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, jQuery and RESTFul API.
- Expertise in other CICD / Docker / Azure / AWS will be added advantage.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in software development
- Minimum 4 years of experience in .Net applications (C# & VB.net) development
- Experience working with Windows (Must) and Linux (Should).
- Bachelor of Science (preferable computer science)
- Financial product knowledge and related fund business knowledge (Nice to have)
- Experience in fund accounting operation systems or asset management investment systems is preferred
- Experienced as a corporate engineer and communication with business staff
- Business level English & Fluent Japanese communication skills preferred.
An opportunity to work with a prominent company in financial services
A lucrative salary, up to JPY 7M/Yr
Full employment benefits plus 100% commute coverage