Native Level Japanese Data Analyst
Tokyo 23 Wards
Great Compesnation Package, International Work Environment, Fleible work hours
Awarwded one of the best companies to work for in the world
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest IT firms in the world that offers multiple products globally.
- Work with business stakeholders to discover requirements for reporting and analysis, translate business requirements into business rules and supporting data models.
- Manage scope of projects, interface between business and technical teams, conduct user acceptance testing, present business value recommendations
- Training business users on BI solution
- Advanced analysis of data to ensure data quality, create ad-hoc reports & data visualization with any BI tools like Spotfire, Tableau etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent Japanese and English
- Bachelor's Degree-Graduate Degree - BSc or similar
- At least 4 years in data analysis and development wor
- Experience developing in large project teams
- Knowledge writing and executing SQL scripts for the purpose of data validation & quality check.
- Understand Data Warehouse concepts, logical and physical data modeling concepts (relational and OLAP)
- Knowledge of Data analysis and data visualization using BI tools like Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI etc.
What's on Offer
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchal, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- Work/Life Balance: we honor great work and producing great deliverables. Not sitting in the office all day and night.
- Opportunities: variety, innovation and unique challenges, where you can learn something new every