Native Korean and Japanese Speaker - Financial Accountant
This position will report directly to the headquarter in Korea
Competitive salary package and excellent career path
Our Client is a Korean Company that conducts worldwide marketing, sales, and distribution of biological medicines through an extensive global network. The company is relatively new to the market and it is aggressively growing in the market. The company has very open and friendly work environment, with excellent work life balance and flat organizational structure.
Your responsibilities will include the followings:
- Monthly/Annual financial reporting and other reporting for APAC and JP management team
- Sales commission posting and update schedule
- Check/review goods receipts and purchase order
- SG&A analysis
- Prepare the information necessary for annual statutory audit under Financial Controller's guidance.
- Prepare the information necessary for tax audit (national and local) under Financial Controller's guidance
- Reconciliation of bank activities also ensures all activities are posted in SAP properly.
The company is looking for a candidates that meets the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree
- N1 Japanese level
- Native Korean Speaker
- Accounting related experience
The company offers the following benefits:
- International company on the leading edge of innovation (strong R&D with steady flow of new products)
- Global network
- Opportunity to become the next Accounting Manager
- Competitive salary
- Excellent work-life balance with flex-time options