National Sales Manager - Global Consumer Electronics brand
To work for a leading consumer electronics brand
Manage and grow a sales area reporting directly into the regional MD
Our client is a global consumer electronics brand with a global revenue of around $500 million. They design and manufacture some of the most well known audio products on the market, along with television sets and telephones.
They are looking to grow their Japan operation and require a national head of sales to lead this growth.
- Ability to win new business, using company insight and own initiative to seek out new channels of business.
- Detailed product knowledge to help educate and inform customer.
- The ability to maintain current customer accounts, looking for areas of growth within these businesses.
- Understand the market and where new products can add value to customer accounts.
- Manage effectively the relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree
- Five years of successful experience in an outside sales role covering Japan.
- The ability to own a boardroom and influence and negotiate effectively.
- Japanese and English language fluency.
- Consumer electronics or general consumer experience necessary.
Opportunity to work independently and autonomously for one of the most respected brands in consumer electronics.
Strong development opportunities within the business.