National Key Account Manager (CVS)
Work for an International Beverage company, developing and growing thier busines
Strong compensation and excellent career progression
- Our client is an international company with one of the highest market share in the beverage industry selling over 7 billion cans in one years(as of 2019).
- With over 12,000 employees working in 171 countries all over the world, our client has a strong international presence in their market.
- Develop and execute account plans in CVS by account
- Manage and achieve defined KPI targets nationally through distribution and additional store placements
- Ensure Brand equity for our clients brand at stores
- Relationship building and maintain with customers/clients
- University Degree (business,marketing, or similar)
- Valid driving license
- +5 years' experience in FMCG sector
- Experience of CVS channel is a plus
- Opportunity to develop and build new channels for the business and grow the Japan market
- Excellent benefits, compensation package, and career progression