National Account Director - Tourism Resort - Japan
Lead Japan sales drive, leading sales teams and developing customer base
A premium global resort providing hospitality and entertainment services
About Our Client
Our client is a global provider of premium hotels, resorts and entertainment services throughout North America, Europe and Asia, with revenue's in excess of 5 billion USD they employ in excess of 50,000 people worldwide.
Experiencing rapid expansion in Japan a need has arisen to bring in a exceptional National Account Director to drive the sales business and grow revenue.
- Manage the entire sales business ensuring open communication and providing clear directive to ensure the Japan business continues impressive growth.
- Manage sales teams developing performance by managing KPIs and helping everyone to achieved overall revenue goals.
- Implement a performance management system to effectively increase efficiency and overall sales performance, focus on business development activities to ensure the business continues to thrive.
- Visit key accounts to ensure adequate support and service is given to the highest revenue producing accounts.
- Offer support and guidance to all members of the team.
The Successful Applicant
- Track record in sales ideally within travel, tourism or hospitality industry.
- Experience managing people and transforming sales cultures is a plus.
- English and Japanese language.
- Proactive and determined approach to sales.
- Strong communication and ability to manage up.
What's on Offer
Work for a premium and global brand in the tourism industry with huge growth potential
Excellent package and compensation benefits
Clear progression path and rapid advancement for top performers